Monday, March 30, 2009

96. Take my parents to The Melting Pot thanking them for all their support.

As a token of our gratitude to my parents, for their amazing support and dedication to us, Matt and I wanted to do something nice for them. We LOVE The Melting Pot and thought taking them there for the fun experience that the restaurant gives would be a great way to show how much we appreciate them. Our house completely flooded on Thanksgiving and my parents let us move in with them for 3 months while our house got rebuilt. They are a true example of the limitless love that parents have for their children. I know that I could never repay them for all they've done over the years but I thought this gesture was a good start.

Matt and I really just come to The Melting Pot for the final course:
the chocolate fondue! It should be one of the basic food groups!

2 comments:

  1. I got kinda teary eyed when I read this! (Hormones, maybe?! lol) Congrats on completing your first 101!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited for you to be on your way on this list! I added you to my favs.
    xoxo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete