Tuesday, September 22, 2009

58. Do something special for Matt for all his hard work.

I truly have the best husband in the world!! (I hope every woman thinks that of her husband) He is the hardest working person I know. He manages being a full-time father/husband, works full-time and goes to school full-time yet he ALWAYS makes time for all the fun family stuff and ALWAYS makes us feel loved. Words cannot express how thankful I am that I am able to stay home and raise our daughter and god willing, future children. I am so proud of him for being the upstanding man that he is and I know he is going to lead our family to greatness.

Since I know he lives and breathes Miami Hurricane football, I thought it would be appropriate to do something nice for him that involved his favorite team. I bought a Miami flag and was going to have the flag pole attached to the house and have the flag flying when he arrived home from work on September 7, 2009. It was perfect timing because that was the first Miami game of the season. At the last minute he decided to take Labor Day off and take the family to the beach - what a nice guy! So instead of surprising him with the flag already hanging, he helped me put it up. It was the thought that counted and he was very excited so all in all it turned out nicely. Especially since Miami won that night against one of their biggest rivals: FSU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment