Tuesday, September 22, 2009

*REVISING* #'s 2, 26, 27 & 44.

#2: Take the family to Sandestin for the day.
I just realized that the condo we vacation at every year is on the border of Sandestin and we've been down there to the Wharf several times and never realized we were actually in Sandestin. I need to think about what I will do in place of this.

- NEW #2 - Go Yoloing

#26 & #27: Do 3 sets of 20 sit ups everyday for one month. Do 3 sets of 20 arm strengthening exercises for one month.
About six weeks ago I started a basic work out regiment that I use to do before my daughter was born that combines a 1500 daily calorie intake with cardio and strength training. Unfortunately with my genetic make up that I've inherited from my father's side of the family, I have high cholesterol. At my yearly exam, just recently, my levels were still high from last year. So I am making a life changing routine and working out DAILY. After I started working out regularly again, I realized that #26 and #27 were a joke because they were too easy for me. I am going to remove these two items from my list and re-post two new items later once I've put more thought into it.

- NEW #26 - Sew my own Christmas stockings to hang from the fireplace.
- NEW #27 - DIY a tile back splash in our kitchen.

#44: Take the dogs to a dog park.
I thought living so close to the Gulf of Mexico there would be plenty of fun water dog parks to take my two furry babies to but not so much. Some neighbors of ours and some friends told us that the dog parks down here are horrible and the beaches they are allowed to go to are infested with parasites. Can I get a cup of 'no thank you'! So I need to research something else for my pups.

-NEW #44 - Do a food detox for one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment