Thursday, May 7, 2009

17. Take my grandma to watch the Blue Angels practice.


Wednesday, April 29, 2009 -
I finally took my grandmother to see the Blue Angels at one of their practices. My brother and his wife were in town that week because my dad was retiring from the Navy so I thought we'd make it a family event. We are so fortunate to be able to go see them on a weekly basis living here in Pensacola since their home base is here at the Naval Air Station. My gram has been wanting to go and see them for sometime now and I figured since she's moving back to Michigan here in a couple of days I thought I better hop on the next opportunity. She had a fantastic time and loved every second of their practice. It made me very happy to see her smiling. I love that woman to pieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment