Tuesday, May 26, 2009

36. Take Avie to a Gymboree Class.

Everyday since we've gone, she wakes up asking to go to the "baby gym" to play.I LOVE their ever lasting bubbles!!

I am so glad I put this task on my 101 list. Avie and I had such an amazing time at Gymboree!! Avie is in the Level 5 class which is 22 months to 28 months and the class is all about using your imagination. This specific class had the kids pretend they were riding on a Firetruck. They had to wash the fire truck, put out a fire and then jump off the truck. I've never seen her giggle and laugh so much. She played well with the other students and took to the instructor right away. She enjoyed herself so much that we signed her up for a year membership and enrolled her in music classes for June and July. I'm so excited to have a place to take her during the summer. The summers here are hotter than Hades and it's just unbearable to be outside. This was such a perfect fit for us. Good times ahead for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment