Tuesday, January 12, 2010

15. Plan weekly craft projects with Avie for 6 months. Make it a habit to continue on after the 6 months by putting it on the calendar. (10/24)

Craft Project #10 - Decorate Christmas thank you cards 2nd year in a row.

Last year while doing my After Christmas shopping with my mom, I found Christmas Thank You Cards at Hobby Lobby. I thought it would be a great idea to start a tradition that "Avie" send out thank you cards to those that had sent her gifts. I think it's a great way to start teaching her, early on, about the appreciation of other's who are so kind enough to think of her. So staying with our tradition, I sat down to write them while she decorated them with stickers. Each card, we talked about who it was we were thanking and what they had given her. What a fun time together!

1 comment:

  1. We got ours and Elle was very impressed with her Avie's sticker usage!

    ReplyDelete