Wednesday, September 1, 2010

15. Plan weekly craft projects with Avie for 6 months. Make it a habit to continue on after the 6 months by putting it on the calendar. (24/24)

Craft Project #24 - Make a design from one of three templates using Perler Beads.

This was a really neat rainy day craft to have laying around the house. My last trip to JoAnn's for some fabric, I promised Avie she could pick out any craft item she would like and this is what she picked. It was a rainy Saturday and Matt was buried in homework so I took this craft over to my mom's and all three of us made our own designs. It was a lot of fun making memories together!

To keep up with our crafting, I have quite a few projects planned for us. Our first craft on the calendar is visiting the free craft workshop that JoAnn's Fabric has for kids. They are usually on a Saturday from 11 am - 1 pm. Check your local store for a schedule.

Avie designing her dolphin.

Avie made the colorful dolphin, I made the fish and my mom started out designing the turtle and Avie decided "grandma" needed some help. lol! Good times all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment