Thursday, September 2, 2010

100. Plan a day & take Avie to Mommy Beach.

It feels like it has been raining non-stop for the past two months here.  It's like we temporarily moved to Seattle!  It was the last day in August and I looked like someone who had not seen sun in a year. Then one morning we woke up and there was the sun.  I did not want to chance wasting the day so I put Avie and I into high gear. I packed our cooler and we headed out of the house by 9:30 am to Mommy Beach.

Mommy Beach is located on Pensacola Beach and is really called "Quiet Water Beach" but the locals have named it MB because it's the perfect place mom's like to take their kids to play at the beach.  The shore line stretches for miles, the water is shallow and there are barely any waves.  It's nice because it is very quiet there, tons of restaurants near by and there are covered pavilions right on the beach with grills.  It was really a perfect day to have some quality time bonding with my amazing daughter.  It was really a blessed day!

This location was so nice because the pavilions were right on the beach.

After the fun in the sun we headed to mommy's favorite pizza place:  Papa Pizza!
After lunch I took my baby girl out for some ice cream.  The girl's got good taste.  She picked out "Birthday Cake" flavor and it was YUM-O!  In the very back of this photo is part of the boardwalk and the water is shallow all the way out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment