Thursday, September 2, 2010

71. Plan a father/daughter day out for just Matt and Avie.

Avie and I had just come home from a two week vacation to Michigan without Matt so I figured this was the perfect time to cross this off my list. Two days before we flew back to Florida, Avie woke up crying (which she never does) and when I asked her what was wrong she whimpered, "I miss my daddy." Nearly broke my heart. The moment we arrived back home and Avie hugged her daddy, she has been glued to his hip. That first week home, she wanted daddy to give her a bath, get her dressed, brush her teeth, basically she only wanted her daddy and when I tried to help she refused. lol! Thankfully Matt was on a two week break from school because the summer semester just ended so I was able to get him out of the house and go on a date with his daughter.

Since Avie's birthday in July, she has fallen in love with golf so I figured it would be a fun if Matt took her out to putt-putt golf. They had such a great time together and afterward we all went to the beach for the rest of the day. Here are some pictures and a video Matt took.



No comments:

Post a Comment