Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15. Plan weekly craft projects with Avie for 6 months. Make it a habit to continue on after the 6 months by putting it on the calendar. (5/24)

Craft Project #5 - Decorate Avie's 1st Christmas tree for her bedroom.

I got this craft idea from my wonderful sister-in-law, Jennifer.

Before I ever dreamed of having a child, I tried to remember cool ideas when I saw people who had kids when they did something fun. My SIL does an amazing job decking out her house in the most spectacular Christmas decorations and each of her kids have their own Christmas tree in their bedroom that they decorate. I've always loved that idea and wanted to do that with Avie this year now that she's at an age where she can appreciate having a tree in her bedroom. As she gets older, we'll buy a bigger tree for her room but for now she has this cute little one sitting on top of her dresser. She had a blast doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment