Monday, December 28, 2009

33. Become more involved with my church by finding something to volunteer in.

I am so excited to say I will be volunteering at my church. We have a lot of out of town guests that come to our church, especially to visit our printing press that we have on site that prints and sends (for free) hundreds of thousands of books all over the world. What is so wonderful is that we have a house next to our church that can sleep up to 15 people so that our guests have a place to stay for free. A couple of weeks ago, an e-mail was sent out asking for volunteers for 2010 to help in preparing our guest house for guests and then to clean the house once guests have left. I signed up for the Spring months. I hope by volunteering for this small part, it will open new opportunities for me to volunteer elsewhere in our church.

No comments:

Post a Comment