Wednesday, December 2, 2009

65. Take the money from the yard sale and use it on a family event that we pick together.

We inherited a very gorgeous 150 year old dining room table from my sister-in-law a couple of years ago. It was the table that her and my husband grew up using and she got it when she began her family. She gave it to us when she inherited her mother-in-law's entire dining room collection. Obviously with such an old piece of furniture, the chairs originally matching the table are long gone. We had some make shift chairs to temperarily use until we found something to match. Finally, on a trip with a friend to the Foley Outlets, I found the Parson Chairs I've been wanting. They were originally $100 each and I got them on sale for $69.99 with a $20 off coupon!! I was super excited!! The left over money from the yard sale, we have decided to save and use for our trip to Disney's Animal Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment