Wednesday, December 2, 2009

93. Go horseback riding.

November 20, 2009 - I always thought I had to go some place exotic or over seas to ride a horse along the beach but when researching a trip to Florida's Forgotten Coast, I was pleasantly surprised. My husband had never been horseback riding so I thought this would be a nice surprise to give him as part of our anniversary. He knew I had something secretly planned but he had no idea what. I will never forget the look of shock and excitement on his face when we pulled up to the beach and he saw all the horses. We rode horseback along the beach of Cape San Blas for an hour, it was lovely and my bum hurt for the next 2 days! HA!

If you ever get the chance to go, please visit Two-bit Stable. Cheryl was wonderful!

Cape San Blas was recently voted in Coastal Living Magazine as one of the top 10 "Best Hidden Beaches" in the country.

My ride was a 30 year old lead horse named Buddy. Matt's horse was named Sassy and I think they had the names reversed.

No comments:

Post a Comment